This is an eBook for entrepreneurs + change makers that have big things to do in the world and need to get others on board your movement.
This 30 page ebook includes 7 copy and paste-able scripts I used to:
-get coverage on USA Today, Huffington Post (and more)
-big names to interview
-raise 10k in 29 days for book I organized, End Sex Trafficking
-get a yes from Seth Godin + 58 other writers to contribute
-approach dream clients and get a Heck Yeah to working with me and more.
Like so many of my clients, my movement started when I felt driven to do something more.
I had left my comfortable house on a night when I just wanted to be a homebody to view a documentary about sex trafficking. Something inside me knew I had a duty to do something to help fight this modern day form of slavery that enslaves millions of people worldwide.
So I did.
I didn’t have thousands of dollars to give to a non profit and I didn’t have the ability to leave my family to help rescue women from brothels, but I did have my laptop, a vision and a voice. I started was is called, End Sex Trafficking Day and I needed so much help! I needed to find 60 writers to say yes to writing for the book (the girl they didn’t know), ask many many people to donate so we could raise $10,000 to get the book published and oh so much more.
At first, it felt so intimidating, who was I to email big shots?!But once I began pouring my heart out in an email and hitting send things started looking up! I made a lot of asks and It wasn’t until I got a reply in my inbox from Seth Godin saying he would contribute to the End Sex Trafficking book that I realized I truly have a knack for writing an amazing ask email. So after all of the big asks associated with End Sex Trafficking Day I realized asking should feel good…and it did.
And it can for you too.
- Perhaps you don’t have a big following and don’t want to come off looking like a newbie
- Maybe you’re terrified of emailing big names because you don’t even know where to start
- Maybe you don’t get responses to your emails
- You may not feel like you are naturally good at reaching out and this keeps your from starting
You have an amazing movement that you want to grow, what’s the best way to do that?
The best way to do that is to get big names on board, because these big names have tons of people watching their every move. Imagine how your network could grow, imagine how quickly your message could travel if it could get in front of that many eyeballs. Just one endorsement or collaboration with a big name could expand your reach by 200% and give you automatic clout. Why? Because big names are trusted (at least the ones you want to jump on board!) and your reputation gets amped.
I know you have big dreams that just have to come true, because they WILL make a difference in the world (and make you a beautiful income) and guess what? You need help.
You need relationships. You need connections. You need coverage. You need collaborators and most of all you need to feel good doing it.
- 7 scripts (all copy and paste-able) to help you ask big names big questions, including:
:: Asking someone you admire to be your mentor (with a new concept for the word mentor, one way less clingy)
:: Asking someone to interview for your website (you know, the people you have a major biz crush on!)
:: Asking someone to be a contributor to your project (dream big on this one, I did + it worked!)
:: Asking for help promoting your new snazzy thang (in a non sleazy way)
:: Asking to work with a dream client (yes, even the ones that seem unreachable!)
:: Asking for donations for your philanthropic project (asking for money doesn’t have to be scary)
:: Asking for media coverage (the website or magazine you envision being in!)
* 6 Tips that you must know before choosing WHO to email and why you are emailing them.
* 4 Tips that will ensure you do the right things after sending your emails.
* An invitation to the Erin Giles Insider Crew Facebook Group where you can ask questions and celebrate your successes!.
* BONUS Video #1- Watch how I Use the Request for Media Coverage Script to an O Magazine Freelance Writer.
* BONUS Video #2 Watch how I locate those hard-to-find email addresses…for the people that don’t seem to have them!
* Done for you email organizer, because you must keep track of what you’ve sent + when to follow up!
** BONUS Video #3 How I pitched and landed in the USA Today – I even read you my exact pitch email and reveal how 5 months after I pitched a writer I got coverage.
- You have a business, non profit or big philanthropic project and you adore connecting with others online.
- You are shy, crazy busy or know who you need to email but just keep putting it off.
- You need a practical + loving shove to build your networking skills.
- You want to feel good when asking for help, not like a pest.
- You crave to take on a collaborative project that will do good and do business but don’t know how to ask for help.
- You get all giddy just thinking about diving into this eBook.
- You want these scripts to get free stuff.
- You don’t like building relationships.
- You don’t like getting help from anyone.
- You want to email so and so only because they have a gazillion followers.
To sum it all it up, in my Amp Your Ask eBook you’ll be getting:
- A 30 page eBook that includes the 7 Scripts that I use to this day that will help build your network, client list, collaborations, media coverage and make your philanthropic project come to life.
- 6 Tips that you must do before sending your emails.
- 4 Tips that ensure you take the right steps after you send your emails.
- A done for you email organizer so that you can keep track of all your asks + follow ups.
- 2 Bonus Videos that show you how I use the scripts + how I locate hard to find email addresses.
I’ve used these scripts + they work. Countless relationships have been built, big name interviews have taken place, movements are taking off for the change makers who’ve bought it. So get to ampin’ that ask + I can’t wait to hear all about what comes of it!
p.s. How would it feel to have names like Seth Godin on board your movement?