Hello, I’m Erin Giles.
In a nutshell, I’m an encouraging, creative, full of faith and contagiously passionate modern day hippie who loves her kids, her hubby, her church, her oils and her work that doesn’t really feel like work:)
As far back as I can remember I’ve been all about taking crazy leaps of faith because I trust God like that and adore creating miracles with him, some of those crazy leaps are:
- Saying yes to marrying my crazy husband when he asked me to marry him after 10 DAYS!
- Quitting my job when my daughter was one with no savings and no plan because I HAD to be with her.
- Starting End Sex Trafficking Day while on food stamps because the thought of millions enslaved drove me mad.
- Staring a church with my hubby with no funding.
- Quitting my coaching business + EST Day to embark on my journey with dōTERRA.
I’m a Diamond leader with dōTERRA and a Business Coach that educates women about the gift of essential oils and mentors women who are ready to live a more abundant life and create miracles in all areas of their life with God.
In 2012 I founded End Sex Trafficking Day, an annual campaign that brings people of all ages together online to bring awareness to a very serious issue that enslaves millions of people. In 4 years we raised more than $40,000 and raised awareness of human trafficking to more than 100,000 people.
I’m an author of End Sex Trafficking, a collaborative book that includes 59 other wonderful authors such as: Seth Godin, Danielle La Porte, Tara Mohr and Jonathan Fields. This book was a fundraising project for End Sex Trafficking Day.
But first…I’m a lover of Jesus, a wife and a mama of 2. These three roles give me the most joy and make me feel so lucky to be alive and doing what I do.
For stopping by…I hope all my miracle + faith talk inspired you to go after what your passionate about, life is too short not to do what you love and live well while doing it! I would love to connect, I mainly hang out on Instagram but email is good too, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org