WELCOME TO WHAT BUSINESS COULD BE + SHOULD BE IN THE 21st CENTURY
We’re in a new economy, one that need’s our genius and needs our innovative solutions…so let’s show up and bring all we’ve got.
I’m Erin Giles, Business Philanthropy Consultant and if you’ve ever thought to yourself…
- “I want to feel like my work truly matters.”
- “I need to find a way to stand out from my competitors and become the genuine and generous business owner I desire to be.”
- “I’d love to have a business that not only boosts my wallet, impacts my clients and customers but impacts the world.”
- ”I wish I could give back, I just don’t feel like I have the time!”
Or if you’ve ever thought, “if I could just find a cause I’m passionate about I could dedicate my skills and resources to support it.”
…You’ve come to the RIGHT place!
Here’s How I Can Help You Get More Fans, Fulfillment and Fun
by Turning Your Business into a Movement.
As founder to more than 400 companies business icon Richard Branson says, “There’s no greater thing you can do with your life & your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you…we must realize that doing good is good for business.” I’m here to help you create that business…to help turn your business into a movement.
To turn your business into a movement, you have to be passionate, generous, enthusiastic and ready to take action. This is what entrepreneurs are made of after all!
When you amp your responsibility to the world through your business you attract raving fans, loyal clients, a business that stands out, media coverage and not to mention the euphoric feelings that giving brings us.
WHO AM I AND WHY AM I LEADING THIS CHARGE?
In 2011 I left my full time job and launched my first online business. My plan failed because I didn’t bring my genuine passion to my business and the lack of clients proved it. But once I found my point…everything changed. My eyes and heart were opened to the frightening truth of sex trafficking. I couldn’t give money to fight the cause, in fact my failing business led us to have to get on food stamps. So I put my wisdom, resources and time to work for what I could to fight sex trafficking and created End Sex Trafficking Day. This virtual event raises money online for anti human trafficking organizations.
I then came to the realization that many other entrepreneurs all over the world desire to change the world with their business, they just need help doing it.
Through my work in this movement, I have:
- Built a growing business that is helping women all over the world find their point and turn their business into a movement.
- Raised 10k in 30 days so that the book I organized and edited could be published with all proceeds going to charity.
- Published the End Sex Trafficking book with 60 top entrepreneurs and authors including; Seth Godin, Danielle La Porte, Carol Roth and Erika Lyremark.
- Raised over $25,000 in our 2013 IndieGoGo campaign.
- Sent thousands of dollars to an anti human trafficking organization.
- Received national press and spoke at TEDxFoCo in May of 2013.
So that I can help you ignite your movement, I highly recommend getting on my list, after all it’s where are the movement makers hang! You’ll get weekly email updates, inspiring interviews and you’ll be the first to know when I create something new!
After you jump on my list do be sure and say hello and tell me about your do good dreams, I can’t wait to hear them!
Here’s to movement making,
- I was interviewed by Entrepreneur.com on How Giving Back Can Boost Your Bottom Line
- I was interviewed by John Lee Dumas on his Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- Grasshopper named my Amp Your Ask ebook one of the 11 Must Read Books for Entrepreneurs
- I was interviewed by Cindi Schultz of My Foothold for her Sage Inspirational Women Interview Series
- I was included in Jen Louden’s Shero’s School for Revolutionaries.
- I was featured on Marie Claire From Food Stamps to Combatting Sex Trafficking
- I was invited to co-host Lady Business Radio with Jessica Kupferman
- I was mentioned in the USA Today for my work with publishing the End Sex Trafficking book.
- I was featured on The Examiner in Activist mom invites you to be a key to freedom
- I was featured on Tory Johnson’s Spark + Hustle website as a Daring Doer
- I was interviewed by Alex Barker on his Leadership Dojo podcast
- I was featured on Inc.com on Building a Socially Responsible Business
- I was included in Catherine Just’s 2013 Soulfull Summit
- I was interviewed by Jennifer Nesbit Holt on the The Sound of Your Significance Podcast
- I was quoted on Forbes.com in 7 Nuggets of Wisdom for Your Business
- I was included in Natalie McNeil’s of She Takes on the World The Conquer Summit
- End Sex Trafficking Day was featured on Living Your Legend as a World Changing Project
- My website was chosen by She Owns It as one of the 25 Sites for Women Entrepreneurs to love in 2013
- I was featured on Design Sponge Biz Ladies column talking about Why Philanthropy is Good for Business
- I was interviewed by Srini at BlogCast FM about How to Incorporate Philanthropy into Your Business