Corporate to crowdfunding: How Crystal Gornto followed her HeartStory + why she wants to change yours
Crystal Gornto knew there had to be something more, something more passion infusing, something deeper to her days and once she realized it she spent her nights building it. But that time came as it has for many entrepreneurs where she knew she had to quit her corporate day job.
This is when HeartStories began taking shape.
Today I’m pleased to bring you an interview with Crystal Gornto, founder of HeartStories and a newly successful crowdfunder. In our interview she shares:
- How she got the guts to quit her day job and start building her dream.
- Her hesitations about crowdfunding and her lessons learned.
- Why she chose the crowdfunding site that she did.
- The mission behind HeartStories and why it’s unlike anything else out there for women.
Watch our interview now…and then:
1. Head over to Crystal’s Moola Hoop Page if you feel a strong connection to this mission and a desire support the HeartStories Replace the Noice app.
2. Share this with your friends via the share buttons below…especially if you know someone who would be inspired with HeartStories mission or needs a reminder that quitting your day job to pursue their dream is more than doable, it just takes action!
Here’s to loving + encouraging HeartStories,
May We Suggest
Ready to make impact with your biz?
- An interview with Danielle La Porte: Sincerity, giving and the bliss of the Fire Starter Sessions
- How to energize sales like green juice in 2013
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign with expert @Eli_Regalado
- How She Created a Second First - My interview with Hay House author Christina Rasmussen