How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign with expert @Eli_Regalado
Although it may have looked like I knew what I was doing in 2012 when I raised $10,000 in 28 days for the End Sex Trafficking Day campaign, truth be told I didn’t. I didn’t have much of a strategy, I didn’t have a team and each day I implemented new ideas to fund my passion project. And it may have worked, but there is a better way.
And today I’ve got an interview with Crowdfunding Expert and founder of The Mad Hatter Agency, Eli Regalado to break down how to run a successful campaign, the mistakes he sees and how he got started in such an innovative and fresh entrepreneurial space.
End Sex Trafficking Day is uber blessed to have Eli on board this year to run our crowdfunding campaign and his fundraising brilliance has just been too good not to share!
Whether you’re thinking of starting a new business, a new idea or a passion project listen up because he’s including plenty of gems in our interview. And trust me, you don’t want to take the hard route like I did, his tips will save you plenty of headaches and long days.
After you’ve watched our interview:
1. Let us help you! Do you have any questions for Eli or myself? Put them in the comments below or email Eli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Share this post with your friends! Especially the ones who have been talking about doing a crowdfunding campaign but they’ve been putting it off because it seems so unreachable. Use the click to tweets or share buttons below to share away.
click to tweets:
Been dreaming of running a crowdfunding campaign but it intimidates you completely?! Watch this: http://bit.ly/18a7SBL via @erinmgiles
Crowdfunding expert @Eli_Regalado breaks down his Top 3 tips to a Successful Campaign in this interview w/ @erinmgiles http://bit.ly/18a7SBL
3. Be inspired to take action! If you’re someone who is intimidated by the idea of crowdfunding, don’t be! All you need is the strength to follow through and an idea you’re passionate about that others will get behind.
Here’s to big ideas + successful crowdfunding,
May We Suggest
Ready to make impact with your biz?
- How to create community, customer loyalty and make the world a better place like TOMS
- 4 steps to getting major influencers to believe in your movement (without begging)
- The Real ROI of Entrepreneurial Giving
- Step #1 to following through on doing good in 2013
- Why doing something matters more than what happens next