An interview with Danielle La Porte: Sincerity, giving and the bliss of the Fire Starter Sessions
It has been one year since I bought the spark kit, left my day job and starting doing what I craved to do–be an entrepreneur. I saw it only fitting to interview (in celebration) the soulful + life changing lady who helped me do it…Danielle La Porte author of The Fire Starter Sessions.
Rather than give you juicy bits of our convo, I think you should just get to it and press play already. And be sure to watch until the very end to see what we did before the interview to calm me down a bit;)
Fire-y tweetables: click below to tweet
Much love + fuel for your rocket,
May We Suggest
Stop wishing and start asking.
- How to create community, customer loyalty and make the world a better place like TOMS
- 4 steps to getting major influencers to believe in your movement (without begging)
- The Real ROI of Entrepreneurial Giving
- Step #1 to following through on doing good in 2013
- Why doing something matters more than what happens next