A spontaneous thank you + the importance of asking for help
I still need your help to raise my goal for this week. I need to raise $730–even if you give $5 it is so deeply appreciated. Click the image above to give.
For Erika’s contest that I was referring to go HERE.
And I soooo forgot to thank my amazing husband for creating the video and my EST rockin’ admin chick Keryn from Hey There Lovely…muah to you two!
May We Suggest
Stop wishing and start asking.
- How to create community, customer loyalty and make the world a better place like TOMS
- 4 steps to getting major influencers to believe in your movement (without begging)
- The Real ROI of Entrepreneurial Giving
- Step #1 to following through on doing good in 2013
- Why doing something matters more than what happens next