A spontaneous thank you + the importance of asking for help

I still need your help to raise my goal for this week. I need to raise $730–even if you give $5 it is so deeply appreciated. Click the image above to give.

For Erika’s contest that I was referring to go HERE.

And I soooo forgot to thank my amazing husband for creating the video and my EST rockin’ admin chick Keryn from Hey There Lovely…muah to you two!

Comments

Erika Lyremark

Erin, I want to thank YOU for sparkin’ this and doing the work. This is just the beginning of many great revolutions and we will help end sex trafficking and freeing + loving 27 million women and children!

I heart you big time!

:: Erika

Share Ross

Awesome! Beautiful make-up-less video. Your authenticity and heartfelt message brought tears to my eyes.

Love your commitment to this cause. You are inspiring!!!

xoxo
ps. This is a PERFECT example where every video ‘guideline’ I teach goes out the window because authenticity ALWAYS wins.

Erin

Love you Share!

Charrise

Erin,

Your beautiful spirit shines through every single word. I love who you are in the world; among so many other wonderful things, a magnificent model for the power of asking. You inspire me and so many others with your feisty, never-give-up dedication to following your passion. You are an vital part of a collection of women who are busy getting it DONE.

Big, big love to you sweet friend.

xo
Coach Charrise

Erin

That means so much coming from you:) xo

Syndee

Gorgeous. Heartfelt. Potent. Courageous. You are all of these qualities personified!

Erin

Thanks Syndee:) xo

Dyana Valentine

isn’t it SO interesting that when we are in total alignment, the work isn’t work, it’s deep service–it’s inspiration–it’s love–it’s devotion. i appreciate you so much and trust you completely to live your full cosmic assignment here on the planet, by asking, by crying, by being all Erin all of the time. thank you.

(also, please put the link to donate on this page:))

Erin

You are so right, I love it and can’t get enough:) xo

Nick Armstrong

Happy to be a part of this awesome endeavor!

Erin

Glad you have you Nick!

Amanda Howell

Kick in the butt officially felt. I’ve been stalling on asking some people some things. I’m creating a project, and I’ve been considering asking some people to sign on, but I was thinking maybe I should wait until it was a little more established. But after watching this…what’s the worst that happens..they say no? And your video was so precious. Your realness came through every second of it. You are amazing!